PART TIME RECEPTION/ADMIN REQUIRED
We are looking for the next Superstar Reception/admin to join our rapidly growing business to help provide exceptional services to our communities. If you want to be part of an exciting dynamic team keep reading!
We have a fantastic reputation here in Surrey and as such our books are filling fast! We are looking for someone with a passion for helping people. If you’re skilled in building relationships and amazing customer service and you’re a lightning fast learner, you might just be the person we’re looking for! You’ll be part of a company who really cares about each and every patient of ours. We have a fantastic family culture here at Osteopathic Consultancy and we love to support and encourage each other on a daily basis. This is part time position for the afternoons/early evening.
Please ONLY apply for this position if you are an ‘A’ player who thrives on giving the very best service, excellence at every contact. If you have always found rapport building with people the ‘easy bit’ making everyone you meet feel comfortable and at ease
- If you have exceptional communication skills
- If you love having new and exciting challenges that help people in your community
- If you are extremely accountable for your actions
- If you like to go the extra mile for your patients and in your role.
- If you love to make a positive difference in the lives of patients and their families
- If you enjoy using technology to enhance the experience for your patient
- If you love celebrating wins with your team!!
AND IF YOU WOULD LIKE:
- to work in a friendly, fun, energetic, patient orientated practice
- daily, weekly and quarterly contact with senior management who will provide you with support and guidance
- a great work/life balance
Osteopathic Consultancy has been operating in Camberley in Surrey for 20 years We have grown our business over that time learning what works well (and what doesn’t!) in regard to services and our Team culture. We are continually advancing the systems in our innovative business to support all our staff so you can focus on the things that really make a difference to our patients.
We believe in providing an innovative approach to our services and therefore have a high emphasis in CPD, training and coaching with a varied and engaging inservice schedule programme.
In this role you will be dealing with patients in various different platforms. Booking, helping and giving amazing service. You will need to think on your feet and have a logical mind. Also be able to work under your own initiative. You will need to have an excellent confident phone manner, good literacy skills and a can do attitude. We are looking for a firebomb!
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL GET WHEN YOU JOIN THE OSTEOPATHIC CONSULTANCY TEAM:
- Full training and support: Every team member will go through a 6 week training programme to make sure you are fully confident in your role and environment. We also provide daily, weekly and quarterly support to make sure you reach your goals.
- Employed Position: 28 days holidays (20 days and 8 days Bank Holidays)
- Vibrant and supportive Team: We have an amazing team of health professionals we love working together to achieve our goals.
- The Culture: We like to have a family vibe here at Osteopathic Consultancy and as such strive to support you at work and in your personal lives however we can.
- We genuinely all like each other in our clinic and enjoy working hard and enjoying each others company.
If you feel you have all these attributes then get in touch with us, you could be our next superstar!
Hayley Talking About Being The Admin Manager At Osteopathic Consultancy
Camberley in Surrey is a wonderful place to work and live. A village feel and next to a town, Frimley Green has a lot to offer. Wonderful woods to walk in. All the local amenities you would expect, and some gorgeous local pubs!